Construction Loans for Builders in Indianapolis
Construction loans for builders in Indianapolis
aren’t necessarily plentiful. In fact, there are not many options available.
Even with the economy booming and gaining more steam, construction loans for builders
remain elusive. Why? Well, it comes down to history and risk. Those two
elements alone almost entirely shut out traditional lenders.
That’s why entities like Proactive Commercial Lending Group are so vital to the construction industry. Put simply, there’s a real need for construction loans for builders and there are some things you ought to know about how to tap into this funding.
Construction Loans for Builders in Indianapolis
Builders who need construction loans aren’t alone. While the national and metropolitan economies continue to explode, there’s a real need for construction. Be it commercial or residential, construction loans are generally hard to get. This is unfortunate but true. And, it’s true because traditional lenders just don’t want to take a chance.
This is where hard money loans become a wonderful alternative. But, what are hard money loans and what advantages can you expect? Simply put, hard money loans are loans made to builders and others for commercial projects.
Instead of traditional banks, hard money loans come from a group of private individuals. In other words, a large group of savvy investors pool their money together and loan it out in order to make money of the debt instruments. Which means, it’s not bank bureaucrats making the decision. It’s a group of investors who want to gain an ROI on their money.
Here’s what else you need to know about construction loans for builders:
- Flexibility. If there’s one thing that’s frustrating about traditional loans, it’s that you get what the lenders offer or nothing at all. But, with hard money loans, it’s possible to tap into flexible rates which better fit your individual needs.
- Fast funding. Unlike traditional lenders, which take weeks and weeks to get the funding out, hard money lenders provide capital quickly.
- More approvals. Another great benefit to hard money loans is the fact there’s a higher rate of approval.
Proactive Commercial Lending Group, LLC was formed back in 2003 by Bruce Myles with the thought that many good, hard working business owners were not getting the Banking Services they needed to survive, maintain and grow their business. This was due to the restrictions on banks (FDIC) or banks not willing to take a chance on their own customers and communities (or Lazy Loan Officers)! For help getting Hard Money Loans, contact http://www.proactivelendinggroup.com
CommercialLoans for Indianapolis Investors
Commercial loans for Indianapolis investors are indeed available. Though, you have to know precisely where to look. Seasoned property investors and even those new to commercial property investment know financing is often elusive or just too downright expensive.
That’s why you need to learn a bit about where to obtain commercial loans for Indianapolis investors. We’ll start with one of the best solutions, Proactive Commercial Lending Group and then get into the benefits.
Commercial Loans for Indianapolis Investors
If you need a commercial loan for a property in Indianapolis, you might first try a well-known, nationwide bank. But, don’t be surprised when the application gets rejected. Traditional lenders aren’t a viable funding source because they are too risk averse. Commercial property loans are deemed way to risky and that’s why traditional lenders won’t serve your needs.
So, this is where hard money loans come into the picture. Now, if you don’t know what a hard money loan is and how it’s different, here’s what you need to know.
Hard money loans are made available by private individuals and businesses who pool their investment dollars together. Since this isn’t a traditional bank, these serve as a reliable source for commercial property investment funding. Here are the benefits of hard money loans:
- Quick funding. Everyone knows that it takes a really long time to work a loan from the initial application all the way to approval and then to funding. And, with traditional lenders, commercial transactions are even more burdensome. But, with lenders like Proactive Commercial Lending Group, funding is super fast. Because of the source, there’s a need to approve loans and tap into the local microeconomy.
- Flexible terms. For anyone who has gotten any type of loan, you quite well understand it’s not necessarily a pleasant process. What makes it even worse is the fact there’s no way of getting more favorable terms. With hard money loans, there are flexible terms and that’s a huge bonus.
- Higher approval rates. Perhaps one of the biggest reasons to go this route is there are higher approval rates. That alone makes it worthwhile.
Proactive Commercial Lending Group, LLC was formed back in 2003 by Bruce Myles with the thought that many good, hard working business owners were not getting the Banking Services they needed to survive, maintain and grow their business. This was due to the restrictions on banks (FDIC) or banks not willing to take a chance on their own customers and communities (or Lazy Loan Officers)!!For help getting Hard Money Loans, contact http://www.proactivelendinggroup.com